As we ring in the New Year, here are some of the highlights from Fall semester:
- Had the chance to connect with new CWiB members at the Tarrytown House social outing in September
- Elected 14 fantastic new AVPs for the coming School Year
- Launched the new Manbassadors program to engage the broader CBS community, to increase awareness of women’s challenges in the business world, and to show support for women in business
- Hosted a Fireside Chat with Dawn Hudson, CMO of the NFL to learn how she runs marketing for one of the largest professional sports leagues in the world
- Held the annual CWiB Conference 2015, themed “Who Runs the World” in October. The day was filled with thought provoking panel discussions and presentations featuring women leaders from organizations including Youth INC, Flywheel, the NSA, Rasa Living and many others
- Met with prospective female students at Spotlight On: CWiB, with record breaking registration of 500+ prospective students!
- Bonded over an hour-long heart pumping workout at FlyBarre and sponsored a Flywheel Class for Fly for a Cause to raise money for Girls Inc
- Hosted the Driving Your Career Progression panel and networking session for CWiB members to meet with inspiring women from a broad spectrum of industries
- Passed along numerous career opportunities and events related to both full-time jobs and summer internships
We look forward to another exciting semester of events. Happy New Year!